Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Adidas Ali Values Event Los Angeles

A little late again, but I thought I would post it anyway. Heres some pics from the Ali Event at the Melrose store in LA. It was good times for sure. The Ten Cane rum was flowin and the crowd was enjoying themselves to DJ sets by DJ Pubes and Shepard Fairey. Pardon the crazy pics, you can thank Ryan from Homeroom for that.

Ten Cane Rum in the house


HEAVYWEIGHTS


always supporting Jacob (Shalom CPP)
Ryan (Home Room) and myself with the Ali Painting I did for the project

Erth One (Fatlace) myself and Arianna

Thumbs up! Gio (Basicalli) Candice (CBG group) and Brittney (Cerbae)

(Dedication) More of a piece of art than a wearable shoe


Shepard handlin' it


Shepard's Piece. His shoe wasn't even in the case . I heard It sold out the first hour of the event. Even the display model. Dude is a straight Boss!
Rob (Adidas) Shepard (Obey) Tyler (Heavyweights)