Friday, April 25, 2008

REMY MARTIN VS DAVID LACHAPELLE

Went to the Remy Martin/ David Lachapelle bottle release party last night at Smashbox Studios in Hollywood. I didn't know what to expect, I was originally going hoping to see some photos. I was wrong it was more of a full on party, no photos at all. Oh well at least there was free food and just about all the cognac and champagne you can drink. Good times for sure.
Jacob and Arianna just getting started.

My boy Mark Bella and his lady Serena came through. Mark does some fresh video work check out his site markbella.com
Were actually going to be working on some short clips for Cerbae. Peep the media section real soon.

Bai Ling was tearing up the dance floor... before it even was a dance floor.


Clinton Sparks
Party People

Tahirah (Krisol) and friend

These dancers were like Davids photos in motion. Not your typical young fresh go go dancers. In a way kinda scary.


This chick was in this position for like five minutes before all lights were on her and she went into this crazy bird style dance.

Thats when the bottle was revealed. I was able to snag a unopened one for the crib. Went home tore up from all the drinks. We had to stop by In-N-Out for a late night burger. thats the only thing that saved me from feeling like complete shit today.

I wanted to see this type of stuff... instead I got drunk